Hello hello! Summer break is here for many of us and its that time for travel, outdoors and that summer heat. Now many people skip that full face makeup during these times and I wish I were one of them, but I personally feel more comfortable wearing makeup when I go out. However, when I am out walking my pups, I come back inside and I am in desperate need of feeling instantly refreshed. Mario Badescu comes through for me no matter what the weather. I use the Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater everyday of the year and here are ways you can use it:
1. Skincare- Using this as a part of your morning/night routine will give you a light yet beautiful feeling on your skin.
2. Makeup Mist- Who has used a bit too much setting powder and can’t figure out how to not look like a powder puff? Spray a few pumps of this and you will instantly feel dewy and glowy. Good bye powder puff face. I swear by this method.
3. Makeup Blending- Dot your foundation on and mist this all over your face. It will evenly and seamlessly blend into your skin like butter.
4. Setting Spray- Of course, using this as a setting spray is amazing but take your blender and pat everything just to make sure that lovely contour and hightlight are nice and contoured. My favorite step!
5. Hydration- I always have this bottle in my bag because I never know when I am going to need that boost of moisture. I cannot tell you how many times I have used this spray in between classes when I feel like my face has lost all of its moisture.
Mario Badescu’s Facial Spray is just that one product that I can always count on to give me that moisture and make my makeup look seamless. I have lost count on how many of these bottles I have gotten. I love love love this spray.